Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Super Pregnant...

...and couldn't be happier!  I am more then thrilled to still be pregnant!  As of right now I have a scheduled c-section for 7/11/12.  But don't go putting that in your calendars in anything but pencil because I'm already thinking I'm going to change the date.  I think there's something to be said for the body going into labor on it's own and the baby being ready to enter this big world! Because I'm crazy I'm thinking about pushing the date back to closer to my actual due which is the 18th.  My doctor said it's completely up to me, so we shall see.  I am seeing her every week at this point so we will touch on that as the date gets closer.  Honestly, tomorrow I will be 37 weeks and would be ok with delivering any day my body and this baby says she's ready.  I was at the doctor on Monday and she checked my cervix and it was still long and closed yet softening.  Every day is a good day.  


Also taken at 34 +6


This sign says 36 +6 but apparently it didn't want to stay upright and I didn't realize it until I downloaded the pictures.  (maybe it's a sign??)

This is the last picture I have of me pregnant the first time, even though I didn't deliver until 33+6.  I'd like to think I'm no bigger at nearly 37 weeks then I was at 32 with V & O???

2 comments:

Julia said...

Krista, you have such an amazing attitude! It's refreshing to read about how happy you are!

I look forward to seeing pictures of your little one :)

Joyce said...

You are doing great! The end is in sight and the reward is fabulous! Love you!