Sunday, August 4, 2013

Violet turns ONE!

I can't believe it's been a year since Violet joined us and yet it feels like she's always been apart of "us".    She fits right in and is very easy going.  We haven't been for her one year check up (we go in 2 days) but I'll update her weight when we do.  

She is wearing size 12 months and some 18 month clothes.  
She wears size 4 diapers.
She started officially walking right around the 11.5 months.  One day she went from mostly crawling and taking a handful of steps to fully walking/running.  
She sleeps 11-12 hours at night and still takes 2 naps.  
She had her very last bottle before bed on her actual birthday.  And.that.was.that.  She doesn't miss them at all.
She still takes a paci for nap and bedtime but that's about it. 
She's found a love for a little Mickey Mouse doll and squeals with delight when she gets ahold of it and loves to give him hugs.  
She loves Oliver and Vivian and follows them all over the house.  She loves to play in their rooms with them and doesn't like to be left out.  
Violet is such a climber!  I can't turn my back for a second or she's on top of the table and she has no fear!
She's a little daddy's girl.  Loves him to bits and prefers his attention over anyone.  Warms my heart.  
Happy birthday my sweet baby.  Don't get too big too fast.  


Birthday party picture.  

I am ONE today!

Trust me...this was the best picture I could get of the 3 of them!

Birthday cupcake on my birthday. 

Sweet and Sweet.  



No comments: