Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year brings...

a new baby!



We are excited to announce that coming this July our family will be a party of 5!  Today I am actually 12 weeks and 4 days, nearing the end of my first trimester.  Our due date is July 11th, shortly after the big kids 2nd birthday.  This pregnancy has already proven to be different from the 1st one but the first time I wasn't chasing two active 18 month olds.  It's been officially confirmed that it's just one baby (we won't know what to do with just one, haha!).  And believe it or not, our plan is to not find out the gender of this baby.  This could change?  But we have everything we need for both a boy and a girl so what better surprise could their be?!?!  So all we need is a new car, another crib (yep, you read that right...I have no intentions in rushing O & V out of theirs) and we'll be set!  3 under 3...bring it on!

6 comments:

Joyce said...

I have a coupon for BuyBuyB... Shall we get the bed ordered? So exciting!

Allison Bodine said...

Congratulations! You are my hero! So happy for you! Maybe after my girls turn 1, I might actually think about baby number 3!

The Ludwig's said...

Yay! I was stalking the blog wondering when you would finally make it official!! So excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! I wasn't expecting to read this! How exciting! Congrats!

Another cute baby. I can't wait!

This time should be a breeze with only one. You won't know what to do with your extra hand. LOL!

The Miller family said...

Congratulatons!!!! Very exciting! I am sure O and V will be big helpers!!! :)

Mindy said...

SO exciting!!! I can't wait to see the expressions on O & V's faces when they meet their new brother or sister. It's going to be a very exciting Summer.

Love you all!
Aunt Moo