Friday, February 25, 2011

MORE photos

Auntie A and her favorite niece and nephew... looks like they like her too!

This is the big purple ball he LOVES.  He likes to hold it, watch it be thrown in the air, and have it rolled to him!

The Grannies came to watch the babies while I...
1. got my hair cut for the 2nd time in 8 months
2. got the last of my EIGHT cavities filled...yep you read that right, EIGHT cavities!!  (I'm broadcasting this more for my own memory to read back on later in life because I am definitely NOT proud to say I had EIGHT cavities.  In 30 years...I've never even had EIGHT cavities!  Now, I'm not ashamed to say I may have missed a brushing *or two* here or there in the past eight months due to sleep deprivation and not knowing when the day started and when it ended....but I'd like to think my oral hygiene has not changed that much!  Regardless, I have "kicked it up a notch", to say the least, so I never have to go through that again!...did I mention 2 of those cavities turned into crowns...  I asked the dental office if they had a "frequent flyer discount"...they laughed, I was serious...


 Granny Pam snuggling the babies!

Piggies!

Talking to Daddy on Skype

Oliver talking to Daddy...

Vivian and Daddy having a "chat"...

Aren't those baby blues adorable?!?!

ummmm...Josephine....I think that's Oliver's paci!

Giggling with delight (under the paci)

Let me brush your hair Oliver...

He's not really loving his comb-over...

Best buds

stay turned tomorrow the babies turn EIGHT months old....

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Cutest 3 babies in town!