Matt's co-worker from Japan brought these "jeans" over from Japan for the babies. They are stretch cotton (thank goodness or Oliver wouldn't have fit in them)!
I posted this picture just for myself (because this was one of those moments I never want to forget) so disregard my post-work looking self, but Vivian fell asleep in my arms just before I laid her down in her crib.
You can find her in this bouncy seat all throughout the day.... thankfully the babies rarely use them anymore!
The onesies say it all...
Big and lil....
The babies 1st ornaments....
Outside to experience one of their first snow falls!
Oliver and Vivian in their winter coats...
Oliver wasn't a fan of the cold, or maybe it was the hat?? Vivian where are your eyes?
Oliver is sill mad (but you know I love the mad faces) but now I can see Vivian's eyes!
Back inside where it's warm!
Daddy warming Vivian up!
Here are a few things we are thankful for....
- Vivian snuggling and falling asleep on me before bed
- Homemade baby food by Aunt Amy
- 24 hour grocery stores
- Zoe's new love for sleeping in the bouncy seat
- a large enough house to give both babies a room to call their own
- snowy days
- a big basement so we can make a "play corner"
- baby Bjorn's (Matt and I have been "wearing" the babies around the house for a half hour or so each evening!)