Monday, May 21, 2012

Belly picture update

Here's the past month of pictures of my ever growing baby!  I'm nearing 32 weeks!  Just in the past week I've started to have a little swelling in my ankles.  The weather has been warm and I think it's  just to be expected.  My blood pressure is still good (98/52) so the doctor was not concerned.  Sure beats the swelling I had with Vivian and Oliver that started at 15 weeks! Other then the little swelling I have everything else is moving along well.  We've ordered our third crib and dresser and it should be here by the end of June.  With that we've started cleaning out the baby's room, the former guest bedroom/office.  We are still in limbo regarding this little lady's name, but we're working on it.  That and getting our new car are on the top of the list of things to do!    





1 comment:

Mindy said...

Looking great Krista!! Can't wait to meet the little lady. XOXO