Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter fun!

We celebrated Easter morning at my parents house.  Our last holiday in their current home because they are moving!  Moving in with us!  Haha...you read that right but it's just temporary.  Their house sold quickly and now the house they bought won't be ready for approximately 30-60 days.  Matt and I are going to take advantage of the live in baby sitters and check some things off our list of things to do before baby #3 gets here.  Buy new car, buy third crib, get 4th bedroom fixed up for baby #3, mulch (I'll be supervising), etc.  And besides, we owe them.  We lived with them for about 6 weeks before we moved into our current house.  They had 3 egg hunts.  One at school, one at my in-laws and one at my parents.  Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the other 2 hunts (it's hard to chase 2 toddlers and get pictures, let alone remember the camera!) but they had so much fun at all 3!  Pictures below of our last easter egg hunt in the house my parents have lived in for 14 years.  

Oliver finding and opening his eggs.  

Vivian  found a pink egg.  


"Hey don't help me!" Love that little scrunched up mean face!

JoJo found a lot of eggs!

One of the only pictures we got with him in his matching pink tie!  He didn't really dig the tie as much a I did!

Daddy and his big girl.  

Playing with toys at GeeGee's house.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are too cute! And, you are right, that scrunched up face of Oliver's is great!

Looks like a great Easter!

Joyce said...

Easter blessings abound!