Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 16

Vivian and Oliver are now 16 days old.  Oliver weighs 6 pounds 12 ounces and Vivian weighs 4 pounds 9 ounces.  They are each just about a pound bigger then their birth weight.  They are still learning how to eat from a bottle and doing better and better every day.  


Vivian gets her first bath by Mommy and Daddy!

Vivian gets her hair washed.

Vivian soaking in the tub.

Squeaky clean relaxing with Daddy.  

Oliver has found his thumb.  

Oliver relaxing in the bouncy seat.  


3 comments:

Joyce said...

Beautiful!

Pam said...

So precious!

Rachael Ringger said...

Krista

I'm so excited for you guys. I was crying when I read your blog. How wonderful! The pics are showing up right now, but I'm at work. So I'm going to look later from home. Congrats and have so much fun!

Rachael Ringger
one of your co-workers from the Zoll's