Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can't keep up...

So I feel like life is moving too fast!  I can't keep up with my posting, capturing pictures of Oliver and Vivian and enjoying each moment of this pregnancy...so, my apologizes in advance for the next oh, decade or so because I'm sure with 3 little ones running around I'll always be a bit behind.  



Pregnant with 2 doesn't look too different at 17 weeks then it does when I'm now pregnant with one at 14 weeks...yikes.  


Matt and I made it downtown to enjoy some of the Super Bowl festivities with friends.  

Our new favorite thing to do is COLOR.  These two could color for 30 or 45 minutes at a time, 3 times a day!   

Coloring "burd" and "melmo".  

Vivian is big into sharing and trading colors.  Currently, the color red is favored by both!



2 comments:

Joyce said...

Love these tots! Getting excited to meet the little brother or sister in the summer! It will be a fun adventure!

Mindy said...

You're looking great! Looking forward to meeting the new little one this Summer.

Miss you guys!

Love,
Aunt Moo